Boiler & Gas Services for Home Buyers

Have peace of mind when it comes to having your boiler, heating system, plumbing and electrical installation checked when moving into a new home.

Home Buyer Report

Our home buyer report is not a RICS report, it is a report to ascertain the condition of a properties boiler, heating system, plumbing and electrical installation. This report is carried out by a fully qualified Gas Safe engineer (boiler, heating and plumbing) or a fully qualified electrical engineer (electrical installation). Our engineer looks for visible problems that are serious, dangerous or that could cause further costs for the new owner.



Our NAPIT approved electrical installation condition report meets BS 7671: 18th edition standards. It includes the complete test and inspection of your property’s electrical installation including the testing of all circuits and appropriate descriptions. It will identify and areas of the installation that are dangerous or need improvement.


Boiler Cover

Don’t be caught out with a boiler in need of repair or replacement, let us take care of your boiler and provide you with peace of mind. Depending on your requirements we have options to suit the homeowner providing a great service nationwide. From the essentials to the complete cover, our heat-care plans cover you for the unexpected, unwanted and expensive situations.


Boiler Installations

Heat Care UK provide boiler installations nationwide with an engineer local to you. We are able to provide you with a fixed quote with a range of boilers on offer to suit you. With most new boiler installs you will receive up to a 10-year warranty when annual servicing is taken out on your new boiler. 0% Finance is available to take the stress out of having to replace your boiler and we have additional boiler cover available to avoid any unwanted costs in the future.


Need Help?

Speak to one of our team to discuss a Home Buyer Report today

Why Choose Heat Care UK

26 Years' Experience

We’ve been working in the lettings industry for over 26 years and we understand your business.

Value For Money

We know keeping costs low are a priority for you and your landlords.

Fully Accredited

We are fully accredited and compliant.

Nationwide Coverage

A wide network of engineers allow us to cover the country.
  • Nat
    Outstanding service. Very easy to book an appointment and the engineers are very professional. Would definitely recommend.
  • Conor Shaw
    Super Service - Many thanks to Phil C for the speedy and professional help in replacing my boiler. Kept up to date throughout and the job was completed in good time. Phil is a real credit to your company, thanks Phil.
    Conor Shaw
  • Alan M
    Very professional, engineer arrived on time, clean and efficient.
    Alan M

You Have Questions, We Have Answers

We want to give you the best value for your money when it comes to taking care of your boiler. Can’t see the answer to your question. Contact us today.

When I move into a property, should I service my boiler?
When taking over a new property as a private owner servicing the boiler should be considered as a major priority especially if there isn’t any history of recent servicing or inspection – look for a boiler benchmark log book for a history of gas safe registered engineers’ visits.Servicing a boiler or any gas appliance will ensure the appliance is operating correctly – safety and efficiency being top priority.If you are a tenant moving into a rental property, make sure you have a copy of the mandatory safety inspection report coving all gas appliances within the property.
What should I look out for when buying a home?
It is recommended that each of the services (gas and electrical) be safety and operationally inspected as part of the home buying process especially if there isn’t a documented history of inspectionsOnce a property is purchased and issues arise then it’s often a case of an unforeseen and potential major expense that can take the shine off your “ideal” home.
Can a room containing a gas appliance be used as a bedroom?
Any room converted to use as sleeping accommodation should not hold a gas fire, gas space heater or gas water heater (over 14 kilowatts) unless room sealed.If the mentioned appliances are below 14 kilowatts, they must be either room sealed, or have an atmosphere sensing device. If a room contains one or more of these appliances, and has been used as a bedroom prior to 1998, a risk assessment must be carried out to determine whether it can still be used as a bedroom.
What is the difference between and EICR and a PAT test?
Whilst the EICR assesses the condition of the property’s ‘built in’ electrical system, a portable appliance test (PAT) covers the plug-in appliances, such as a television, or white goods. PAT tests should be carried out at least once a year.

Other Ways We Can Help You

Latest News & Advice

Keep up to date with latest industry announcements, helpful advice and tips, company news and more by reading some of our latest news.



Can’t find what you are looking for? Check out our FAQs or contact us on 0800 041 8614.


Boiler Fault Codes

Is your boiler showing a fault, take advantage of our list of boiler fault codes to find out what’s gone wrong.