CO and Smoke Alarm Installation
Are you wanting to keep your home safe? We are able to check and install long life sealed lithium battery smoke & CO alarms.
Alarm Installation includes:
- Long life sealed lithium battery, smoke and CO alarms can be installed
- Hard wired alarms can be replaced
- New hard-wired systems can be installed
- Compliance report detailing all newly installed alarms provided.
Installation from £42.
New legislation has recently been introduced regarding smoke & carbon monoxide (CO) alarms within rented property for both England & Wales.
In England the additional requirements to the existing legislation are:
- Carbon monoxide alarms will be mandatory in rooms with a fixed combustion appliance
(excluding gas cookers).
- Carbon monoxide alarms will also be mandatory upon installation of any heating
appliance (excluding gas cookers) in all tenures through the building regulations.
- Landlords will be expected to repair or replace alarms once informed that they are faulty
In Wales & Scotland the legislation differs; please follow the links below for full details :
Heat Care UK can ensure your property is compliant and your tenants safe with our range of alarm services – either conducted whilst we are on site carrying out another service or we can attend just to look after your alarms.
What You Can Expect
· Click above or call us to place your order
· One of our friendly team will contact you to make all of the arrangements and book the appointment
· Our engineer will attend and provide the completed report within 24 hrs of the appointment