Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
Legislation brought in from April 2021 requires all tenancies to carry a satisfactory EICR which must be renewed every five years. In additional an EICR provides property purchasers with an in-depth and valuable report into the condition of the electrical installation in their prospective property.
An EICR is a formal document that is produced following an assessment of the electrical installation within the property. It must be carried out by an experienced and suitably qualified electrician.
- Includes up to 10 circuits
- £24 per additional circuit
What You Can Expect
- Click above or call us to place your order
- One of our friendly team will contact you to make all of the arrangements and book the appointment
- Our engineer will attend and provide the completed report within 24 hrs of the appointment
Combined Service Discounts
Our combined inspections save you time and money. If you are interested in one of our combined services speak to our team on 0800 041 8614.
Heat Care UK were the first nationwide company to offer combined inspections, gas and electrical safety inspections can be carried out by one engineer in one visit, with the certificates emailed to you on completion.