Home Buyer Report
Our Homebuyer report provides a thorough assessment of the condition of the property’s boiler installation, heating system and plumbing with clear recommendations on any work that needs to be carried out. This impartial assessment helps everyone in the buying process and ensures a smooth and swift property sale.
We highly recommended that the property’s electrical installation is assessed whilst carrying out the Homebuyer Report – add an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) when you order.
- Gas Safety Inspection – which includes up to 3 appliances i.e. boiler, gas hob, gas fire etc.
- Plumbing Assessment & Condition Report
- Central Heating Assessment & Condition report
- Option of additional Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- A factual summary with impartial recommendations
What You Can Expect
- Click above or call us to place your order
- One of our friendly team will contact you to make all of the arrangements and book the appointment
- Our engineer will attend and provide the completed report within 24 hrs of the appointment
Combined Service Discounts
Our combined inspections save you time and money. If you are interested in one of our combined services speak to our team on 0800 041 8614.
Heat Care UK were the first nationwide company to offer combined inspections, gas and electrical safety inspections can be carried out by one engineer in one visit, with the certificates emailed to you on completion.